Find Your Hair Style and Try on a new Hairstyles This: Pictures Hairstyles For Women and Men 2019

Monday, June 11, 2018

Simple can be fun and pretty

Advertisement
Hi everyone,

     Today was a casual Monday, so I fixed my hair with a poofy front section.  Then I made four simple accent braids, two were rope braids and the other two were regular 3-strand braids.  I brought these braids and my loose hair together in a 4-strand braid.  Then I folded my long braid up once and clipped the end in place.  I left my hair hanging down my back rather than over my shoulder like I've been doing lately.  This look lasted all day (and most of the night :-)

     Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you have a lovely, peace-filled day.






 



Simple can be fun and pretty Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sysden

0 comments:

Post a Comment