Find Your Hair Style and Try on a new Hairstyles This: Pictures Hairstyles For Women and Men 2019

Saturday, April 14, 2018

A waterfall braid to go strawberry picking

Advertisement
Hi friends,

     How fun to be in the American South during strawberry season!  I love strawberries, and haven't been strawberry picking since I was a little girl, too young to remember.  I took my special strawberry purse with me, it fit right in with the surroundings.  My hairstyle today was a waterfall braid with a side braided ponytail.  Thank you so much for enjoying my day with me!












Arriving at the field ready to pick strawberries


A beautiful field of strawberries!



So big!!!



My strawberry purse fit right in~


Looking at the beautiful flowers in the hot house~




What a glorious day!





A waterfall braid to go strawberry picking Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sysden

0 comments:

Post a Comment