Find Your Hair Style and Try on a new Hairstyles This: Pictures Hairstyles For Women and Men 2019

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

New YouTube video: 3D Braid for Super Long Hair

Advertisement
Hi friends,

     Last night I watched a tutorial video on YouTube and learned how to make a 3D braid.  I absolutely love this braid, it looks so interesting.  This morning I made my own video showing how I braid my own super long hair in a 3D braid.  Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoy my video.  Tonight I tried to French braid this, and it worked!  I will make a French braid version another day and post pictures then.  How exciting to share with you here on my blog.






********

 










New YouTube video: 3D Braid for Super Long Hair Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sysden

0 comments:

Post a Comment