Find Your Hair Style and Try on a new Hairstyles This: Pictures Hairstyles For Women and Men 2019

Friday, March 9, 2018

Hair Bow and Plum Blossoms

Advertisement
Hello dear friends,

     Thank you so much for your patience as I've been very slow to post new pictures on my blog.  My sister and our sweet friend went to see plum blossoms in Kyoto, Japan!  I wore my new jacket and put my hair into a hair bow, made possible by the topsy-tail hair tool I got here in Japan.  How exciting to finally be able to easily make a hair bow, and how lovely to see the beautiful plum blossoms beginning to bloom.  What a fun outing!







Arriving at Kitano Tenmangu in Kyoto, Japan

 










Such a sweet picture~








 














Hair Bow and Plum Blossoms Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sysden

0 comments:

Post a Comment