Find Your Hair Style and Try on a new Hairstyles This: Pictures Hairstyles For Women and Men 2019

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

4-strand Mohawk tuck braid

Advertisement
Hi friends,

     I am so grateful to be feeling better, thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers.  Today I braided my hair in a Mohawk style French braid made with 4 strands.  Then I gathered the loose hair on either side and made a second 3-strand French braid over the Mohawk braid, tucking it in safely.  I added a loose low bun to this hairstyle, and was all set for pictures.

     How exciting to have my hair featured in London's New! magazine.  Hopefully all my friends in the UK can hurry to the shops and get your own copies.  What a unique experience to be included in this lovely Disney-themed article.








********







4-strand Mohawk tuck braid Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sysden

0 comments:

Post a Comment